Monday, August 22, 2005

coming home with more yarn than I left with

we were out of town this weekendvisiting family and friendssunday my aunt gave me the two skeins of recycled silk that she ordered forever agoshe is having hand surgery soon, so I'm going to make her a scarf to go with her amazing orange gap down coatthen wendy's local knitting store was having a 50%, yes, let me repeat FIFTY PERCENT OFF saleoh lordI thought my brain was going to pour out of earsthey had the most amazing selection of yarnsthey had the southwest trading company phoenix - but not enough of any one color to buy for a garment, DAMN!I stumbled upon the tables in the back where I found MY LINEN YARN it's mostly viscose with some linen. but it's perfect. the color is a little lighter, but I think it will work perfectly. I bought a bag of 10 balls for $40 (175 yds ea)and before I left they were asking me to come up and teach a classI was like huh-WHA?

No comments: