Thursday, September 16, 2004

Cooler weather, still wearing my spring cardigan

Yesterday I spent much more time playing around with my new blog and trying to get pictures to link on knitty's board than knitting.In the evening we went for a bike ride and then I joined dave in the garage while he putted.A neighbor was there and commented on my ensemble. I was wearing my red jersey pants, a thin green tank top with blue straps, and my purple spring cardigan. I told her I was ready for fall, but not yet ready to give up wearing my cardigan. She saw my knitting bag and asked what I was working on. When I showed her the scarf she said that she wished she were going back to Japan because she could get me a whole bunch of yarn just like that. Ahhh, to dream.Dave read my blog yesterday and saw the bit on the Yarn Lady's bag sale. He said, we're going to be out of town that weekend. This is his funny way of saying, NO MORE YARN!Ha ha. You're so funny, honey.

No comments: