Thursday, June 14, 2007

I knit daily!

Knitting Daily is live now!
Another great knitting online resource from the people of Interweave Press.
They've posted a pattern that I've had on my someday-to-do list for a long time now, the Super-Simple Wrap Jacket.

Today I ripped out my brown and blue sweater.

One of the first sweaters I ever made - a horrible conglomeration of two different patterns and yarn substitution.
I'm thinking maybe I'll try the wrap jacket in the brown silk merino - see if the yarn is agreeable or not.
The Debbie Bliss light blue Cashmerino Aran might be used for the Cloud Bolero.
A Ravelry knitter mentioned on her projet that it would have been helpful for a chart to be written for this pattern.
I'm wearing Sahara in hopes that my photographer is available for a photo shoot tonight and have started front number one of Tulip. So pretty in silk. I've made it much longer with waist shaping (thanks for the word that escaped me, Sheree!).

No comments: