Monday, April 28, 2008

loving lilac lace

I should have had my photographer snap FOs of me giving myself a pedicure:

Drops Design 74-2
Yarn: Cascade Pima Melange (discontinued), 4 skeins
Needles: US 6, 7, and 3

Modifications:
Omitted the lace pattern #1 on the back.
Substituted two yarn overs with garter on either side for the straps (the pattern called for garter stitch only).

Front detail:

Back detail:

Entire front detail:


Seeing as how it was 98 degrees today, I'm now officially ready for summer.

And Qatar, take two:



Please don't hate me, SophiaRowan, the flag is slightly larger than the specs.
Anyone know how to shrink acrylic?

3 comments:

maitai said...

ooh that looks great! man, i know i've said it before, but you knit fast!

a friend to knit with said...

that is fabulous!!!
and as usual, it looks fantastic on you!

Lisa said...

The modifications on the straps are smart, much better looking!