Sunday, September 16, 2007

what my socks have in common with Flavor Flav

I finished Clapotis - it's beautiful - very long - more of a shawl than a scarf.

Every day I have to lug my laptop back and forth to work - and The Clap was weighing down my Timbuk2 quite a bit. So, I got a hankering for a sock.

I cast on during the Comedy Central Roast of Flavor Flav.

This is my first toe-up sock

I'm pretty excited about it - in fact I was so excited that I forgot that I wanted to do garter stitch for the toes and heels. And I forgot that I wanted to try the Magic Loop cast on.
This yarn, Patons Yarn, Patonyle, was a gift from my ISE4 Pal! Thank you so much, Helen!
(Somehow she knew I liked orange....)
I like how I can try it on as I go!!
Do you see how my foot starts to get narrow at this point in the sock? I'm wondering if I should decrease or not?

No comments: