Wednesday, February 06, 2008

the photographer was grumpy

This is the best picture I could get out of him (please excuse the plastic bag in the background!).
Elann Peruvian Quechua
US 4 and US 7
This yarn is really nice - very soft and the Tencel adds some shine.
The sleeves are a teensy bit too long, but I like them like that :-)
On the needles:
a sock


Crossing my fingers that I have enough yarn (a common theme with my knitting)...as my intention is to knit two Right Fronts and not do the shorter Left Front.
I'd also like to have enough yarn to make these sleeves longer, too.
The back is really cool - you can't see it in the pictures, but it's 'V' shaped (not straight) on the bottom. So the back is done, and the right front is done. I just started on the sleeves and will see how much yarn I have left - will need enough to do the collar.

No comments: