Sunday, November 28, 2004

addicted to cables

I feel like I'm beginning a new era in my knitting experienceI got my knitware software - which will make my constant use of different yarns for patterns easierI'm taking my finishing class on Friday - I am SO excitedand I completed my first cardigan with cables - the sleeves are PERFECT...I'm already searching for new patterns with cables!I'm 2/3 finished with the back of my brown and blue striped sweaterafter the class, I will have two projects to practice seaming with!the day after the class is the yarn lady's bag sale - I am going through serious yarn buying withdrawal - every day I find myself searching online for yarn - I should have bought the Patons Grace from JoAnn on Thanksgiving day - it would have been $3.23/skein and free shipping. Feeling sick to my stomach about that loss.

No comments: