Thursday, August 18, 2005

prototype comments

I tried the protoype on for everyone at the store last night. They were ooohing and aaahing - they said it looked perfect, not too short, not too narrow.Kat said that she'd like a sample for the store.Lori said I should sell the pattern.I re-counted my skeins this morning that I had remaining and I think the count is more like I used 5-6. At first I felt badly using so many skeins of the Debbie Bliss Superchunky, but now that I've looked more closely - 6 skeins would probably work. The yardage on the DB is a little less than the LB.I want to have my car back - I had to ask Melissa for a ride to work today... - plus I NEED TO GO TO TALL MOUSE AND GET A YARNTAINER













I can hardly contain ***myself*** and the overwhelming need to put my yarnin this perfect yarn container.

No comments: