Sunday, March 18, 2007

boring? or bored?

I am struggling to finish the very boring glee.
Round after round of stockinette - long enough to cover the top of my low rise jeans.
On and on.
I am anxious to get to the ribbing at the bottom, for the sleeves, and the neck - then I can be done.

I finished Wendy's hat in two days and Dave is making great progress on his!

Yesterday VK arrived. I am not impressed.
I skimmed through the articles, glanced at the patterns, so much lace, so little patience.

I finally found a pattern that I thought - "Hmmm, I could see myself possibly knitting and/or wearing this."

I turned the page, and there were no more patterns.
Only one pattern sparked my interest - the last one!
I look at this piece and it looks so boring.
or is it that I am getting bored with my knitting?

1 comment:

Emma said...

Oh, I hope you're not getting bored with knitting, especially before you knit up that lovely yarn below!