Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Succumbing to the Clap

Why Ravelry is great:

I've tried to use the Merino/Silk yarn in two patterns, and it didn't work.
So I went to Ravelry and did a search of Merino Silk to see what other people did with yarn like this in a DK weight.

I'd say about 85% did Clapotis.

Wondering if Clapotis is really all that popular?
Well, Ravelers (7,162 users, as of 8/7/07) have made this project 1144 times.
Quite a few have done it three times!

You know I can't do math (well), but that's a lot!

Gonna go put Clapotis in my Ravelry Queue now!!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

I love the post title! Thank god I didn't have any water in my mouth.

I must admit...I'm one of the many who have made this pattern 3 times.

It's really a great one...and a perfect excuse to use pretty stich markers!