Thursday, May 10, 2007

"Kiss your free time goodbye."

Well, my new best friend was somewhat accurate.

I was up very late last night entering my circulars into Ravelry and giving her the low down on yarn and fun in Europe. I also posted a question on what makes a double pointed needle a sock or standard length.

I had looked on Wikipedia, but couldn't find any definite information

Then I was up again this morning and finished entering in my straights and the nice people of Ravelry had replied with DPN length info - 6 inches or less makes a DPN sock. Above 6 inches would make DPN standard.


I still need to enter the DPNs and crochet hooks. I'm debating whether or not to add the additional metal and plastic SPNs and circulars - as they are all extraneous bonus needles that I only use on occasion on an as needed basis.
I'm making great progress on the fitted tank top. Front is done, back is about 1/4 done.

The spiral top is way too long to take a full-length picture - I think I'm very close to binding off and preparing to pin and stitch together.
And last, but certainly not least, what I love working on the most right now - it's flying off my needles. When I finish the third middle diamond repeat - I start the armholes!

1 comment:

maitai said...

hahah so funny :)

how appropriate that you're making a spiral top!