Saturday, May 26, 2007

Third and Second

This is the third time I have used this yarn. In previous lives it was a Swooping Eyelet Pullover, then it had a short stint as an attempted Glee.


It is now happily living as the Bonita Shirt.



Pattern: Bonita Shirt, Interweave Summer 2006
Yarn: Elann, Endless Summer Lara
Needles: Addi Turbos US 4 and US 2

This is the second time I've attempted the Bonita Shirt.
The first time it was green and the gauge was WAAAAY off.
The i-cord finishing makes this pattern look perfect! I love it!

Yesterday I started playing on Ravelry with my Queue and Stash pages. I added about 10 project ideas and 34 stashed yarn items (these were just the cottons).

With a little help from my math tutor, I decided that I would do Sahara next in a brown cotton yarn that I bought at the Yarn Lady bag sale last year. My yarn is a finer gauge, so I'll be doing a larger size. HA HA MATH!

I'm still finishing the Spiral Top, so I'll be working on that and Sahara until Norma's Cotton Ease arrives and then I'll start her cardigan with front detailing that I found in this pattern.

2 comments:

a friend to knit with said...

This bonita shirt is great! I love it!
Lots of projects in your horizon!
Look forward to seeing them!

BEESTLYproducts said...

that edging IS awesome! It looks so clean and proffy :-) go you!