Saturday, July 07, 2007

Thanks for your help!

Thanks to everyone who voted!
I like them all, so I am happy to do whichever one got the most votes.

It's basically a tie between Cabled Cardigan and Swan Lake Cardigan.

Dave picked the Cabled Cardigan because he said that he thought the the colors in the green yarn would look nice with the shadows of the cabling.
So smart that one.

I was especially happy to see that two boys picked Swan Lake Cardigan :-)

So this is what I've decided to do.
I'm going to start to knit both - I'll start with a Cabled Cardigan sleeve and a front of the Swan Lake Cardigan.
I'll post my progress picks and then we can all re-evaluate - how does that sound?

Luckily I have time on my side - this is a project that needs to be completed by the end of September.

Here is a progress picks of the Traveling Vines Camisole from Vogue Knitting Sp/Su 2004.
I'm using Knit Picks Shine Sport. It seems like it might be a little small - but I'm hoping that it will block bigger. The last four inches are the hardest - with stitches being cast off and having to continue to knit in the pattern!
I just purchased this VK back issue because there were a lot of really nice patterns in it - including a great hoodie jacket done in Koigu Kersti, that I will substitute with the cotton/linen yarn I bought in Italy!

No comments: