Saturday, July 28, 2007

things I should be knitting

instead of playing on Ravelry
  1. knitting the sheer poncho
  2. casting on for the glad wrap
  3. casting on for the beaded cami
  4. re-doing the neck of the traveling vines camisole and then doing the garter stitch finishing

instead of knitting, I was/am playing on Ravelry

  1. befriending kimberlolly, b/c I saw the Spiral Octagon Shawl that she did; fell in love with her Bonita and Rebecca #29 wrap; made comments on her projects; then sent her messages
  2. adding Starfish Shawl to my queue
  3. joining the Norah Gaughan Fans group
  4. re-organizing my queue of things to knit
  5. posting in the Bunny Rabbit Lovers group about the Flemish Giant I saw yesterday at the OC Fair
  6. lurking in the ISO group

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

I'm glad you found me! :)